CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 3, 2009

I Was Featured

I have had this post ready but was waiting for my new look...speaking of which, what cha think? My etsy shop has a new look too and a new name too.....my shop had been renamed craftyGAgal Creations. Please stop by and take a peak...I am really please at the way it came out.
I was honored when a Facebook friend asked if she could feature me on her blog. I may have been honored when she asked but I was TOUCHED when I read it. Please take a minute to go read CraftyGAgal Succeeds Through Pain on my sweet friend Connie's blog My Chronic Life. While you are there go ahead and follow or friend her for this is a great blog by Connie sharing a piece of her life and spotlighting others...as she best states it her blog is a "A Health Blog by Someone Who Knows".
After that post I was super delighted and surprised that one of Connie's readers did a post which featured me and my shop. Savey Spender is a great blog and I am honored by her post "Handmade Jewelry and Crafts".
Please take a minute to stop by both the ladies blogs, read, enjoy, follow and comment if the desire hits ya!
Everyone Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!


2 comments:

ELLIE

CONGRATS on your etsy store and things going so well - I wish you all the best girlfriend!!!
take care of you!!

craftyGAgal "Meredith"

Thanks Ellie...so sweet. I am really appreciate your comment.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails