CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm Excited...

Happy anniversary to me....I am so excited. NO it is not my wedding anniversary, and since one day my husband may actually turn a computer on and read this, no where near as spacial. But it is exciting... craftyGAgal Creations has been open ONE WHOLE MONTH! I know, I know may not seem like a big deal, but well IT IS! I am so happy on etsy, not only that things are actually selling but with the people I have met and many that I now call friends. AS of the exact day of being open one month I had 22 sales, which I am so excited about.

This weekend besides the 4th of July and fireworks the big thing for me was CUSTOM Orders. I had two that I would like to share with y'all...
The 1st one is a necklace and earring set that I made for what is one of my best customers and since her first purchase has become a dear friend...
Shell & Amethyst Necklace w/ Mother of Pearl Pendant ~Metaphysical Healing Properties ~Energy




Also a little side note...I love to learn about gemstones and am fascinated with gemstone lore and metaphysical healing properties associated with certain gemstone. I like to include this information in my listings for those who are interested- and not all are & that is fine too, it is still a GORGEOUS Set regardless!
Here is the info about he two stones/shell used in this set

" ^^^^^^Metaphysical Healing Properties according to Gemstone Lore^^^^^
See Store Policies page (this should NOT be used in the place of medical advice or treatment); if you are a believer ~Great, if not it is still a gorgeous piece ~AND WHO KNOWS!

Mother of Pearl is known for mental clarity, intuition, sensitivity, imagination, adaptability, & cooperation

Amethyst: Contentment, spirituality, dreams, healing, peace, happiness, love, intuition. Amethyst is also know as the sobriety stone. Crushed amethyst was used by the Ancient Romans as a way to ward off intoxication. They word amethyst comes from the Greek word "amethystus" meaning not drunken, or intoxicated.

The 2nd was an Alchemy (custom) request from a sweet lady who is expecting her second baby this month and wanted a white crocheted baby hat with a white rose. This hat is gonna make such cute pictures! I love the way is turned out and she did too!


I also have some new listings in my shop and work on stuff to list or list everyday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails