CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Opening New Shop


I am so excited to share with y'all my latest creative adventure..... I have teamed up with John Madsen to open Dylan Blue on etsy. I am not going to tell you too much about it since I am not going to release the products until this evening, but I know y'all are gonna love it. John and I are full of ideas and are ready to carve out our little corner of etsy and continue to do what we love to do best- MAKE PEOPLE SMILE.
I have also started a blog to accompany the shop- will run very similar to this one.....Gorgeous Product, other cool etsy sellers and Sweet finds! I am also excited because John is also a great writer and we are going to be featuring some of his written pieces- so head on over to Dylan Blue Blog and sign up to follow- promise you will not be disappointed! Grand Opening Tonight!

s5fv9u4anr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails