Is a Child of God, Woman, a Mom to twins boys who amaze me more each day (and at 8 yrs old that is a lot of amazing days), wife to my best friend, a friend to many, etsy lover, blogging Mama, fighter of chronic pain, a yarn junkie, a beadaholic, polymer clay making fool, a breaker of glass, stained glass making fool, coffee addicted, animal loving, little doggie in the lap, let my kids get a snake, ALL Round Good Southern Gal who happens to have a bad case of Crafter's ADD!
Today I would like to share an brand new etsy shop for my "Someone You Should Meet" series that I started and will continue at least twice a month. Ok back to who you should meet, her name is Elizabeth and the more I get to know her the more I like her . She is real and down to earth, two qualities that I really like in a person and a sweetheart on top of that. I love when I meet someone like that and they are TALENTED too! So without anymore from me...
1. What kind of handmade items do you sell in your etsy shop? I sell 100% all unique, all handmade, all Canadian jewelry suited to any one's pallet.
2. Explain your craft/art for people who may not be familiar with it? My jewelry has mostly consisted of basic bead and chain designs, however I have recently started learning metal and wire work.
3. What is your favorite part of the creative process? The whole process is so much fun for me. I get an idea in my head and I search through my supplies (which kind of feels like shopping) then finding just the right pieces and working on the design. tweaking to make it work is sometimes a challenge and I don't know a single craftsperson who doesn't like a challenge, but the end result is truly what makes me happy.
4. If you have to pick one item in your shop as your Favorite which one would it be?Amos this would be my favorite
5. Where do you hope to see your etsy shop in 1 yr? In one year I hope that people will know about me and my shop. I hope that I will have more knowledge of different styles of jewelry to bring to my shop as well
6. Is etsy the only place people can find you online? No I also sell these places~ Art Fire and my own site ~ a work in progress Elizabeth M Designs
Y'all be sure to go check Elizabeth's new etsy shop and give her a heart and maybe you will fall in love with one of her pieces- I tell you it won't be hard!