CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

YART Sale Wrap-Up

I am happy to that I decided to participate in the YART Sale on etsy. I made 3 sales during this 4 days sale. I would have like to list more but it also happened to be my twins 7th birthday. I am moving right along and enjoying all my friends I am meating on etsy- what a telented and GREAT group of people (and not only are the sellers great but the buyers are truely a different type!)

I would like to tell you about a dear friend of mine who has been selling on etsy for a little while and is not only a Talented Artist but one of the kindest most caring people I have met. I am proud to call Melissa my friend. Melissa Cain owns Sweetbunnyrabbit's Creations. I am surprising her and did not tell her about this post BUT I am going to e-mail her and ask her if I can put a picture of one of her wicked cool items -she makes the most beautiful wire wrapped rings (I am lucky enough to be the proud owner of one). She has something for everyone- from girlie girl Awesome flower lampwork beaded rings to more Rocker Skull Rings with just the right amount of BLING! Be sure to check her out.
Update~As promised Here is one of Melissa's BEAUTIFUL rings- you will find the listing HERE
This is called Autumn Flower














On Thursday I will have blog about my 2 weeks on etsy......don't miss it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails