CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lookie What I Made


To understand the back story to this bracelet that I made for myself, from some GORGEOUS GREEN AMETHYST, you have to go read the previous post "Lookie What I Got". I added some Bali Silver Fish- Two that are Kissin'- and I used two fish with my Amethyst, which is my birthstone because I am also a Pieces, a few pretty purple amethyst with awesome white chevron pattern on them, some sterling silver beads and a sterling silver clasp. I am so in love with the way it turned out, honored that my dear friend sent them to me and even more touched that she is my friend. I call my NEW FAVORITE Bracelet (shhh don't tell the hubby he has bought me some gorgeous diamond bracelets but this one is MY FAVORITE Hands Down) "Kissing Fish"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails